Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison
by Mariana Bozesan
The alkalization process can invoke the so called signs of healing.
This is a good sign and can be experienced like a light headache or slight dizziness and is usually caused by the elimination of toxins from your body. These symptoms of healing can be eliminated by continuing to alkalize and by drinking more fresh water at room temperature, taking a hot bath with Epson salt, going to a sauna, getting a massage, getting a colon hydrotherapy or by taking a self-administered enema.
Taking an enema can be one of the most effective and cheapest ways to cleanse your bowels and give you instant relief during a healing crisis.
Self-Administered Enema Instructions:
- One reusable enema kit (purchased online or at any drug store)
- Two liters (two quarts) of purified (cooking it is enough) water at room temperature
- Green drink
- Apply 1 teaspoon of green drink to one liter water (one quart) at room temperature and mix it well.
- Fill enema container with contents.
- Follow instructions on enema kit. (Make sure a lubricant is included in the kit; if not, buy one yourself.)
- Perform enema in the bathroom. (Lock the door for uninterrupted privacy.) Suggested positions: side, back or knees.
- Before insertion, take three deep breaths and relax — then insert the tube and expel its contents.
- Massage the belly from the lower left side up the rib cage to right side, then down.
- If you feel like going to the bathroom, breathe through it — the sensation will disappear soon.
- Keep massaging and go deep into the abdomen to support the release of feces. Keep massaging for 15–20 minutes, if possible.
- Release it by moving your bowel.
- Repeat process at least one more time.
- Clean and disinfect the equipment thoroughly.
If you are performing the emema to mitigate discomfort from alkalizing and your headache or discomfort continue, consult with your naturopath/doctor. You may have health problems that are unrelated to cleansing that need attention.
how long does it take to give yourself an enema using a 2 quart enema bag while lying down on left side.
| Posted on 03/31 at 08:01 AM
depending on how relaxed you are, it should not take you longer than five minutes to allow the two quarts to enter your bowels. To speed up the process, lie don on your back and massage your belly counter-clock-wise beginning with the lower left side (=the entry into your colon). make sure to breathe deeply throughout the process and to keep the water in for about 15 minutes before emptying your colon. Namaste!
| Posted on 04/02 at 05:10 PM
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION. IT REALLY DID HELP ME TO GET RID OF MY CONSTIPATION. AN ENEMA IS A REAL HELP WHEN YOU ARE SUFFERRING FROM CONSTIPATION LIKE I WAS A FEW MINUTES AGO. WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT CAN BE ADDED TO THE ENEMA AND WHAT TTYPE OF ENEMA BAG IS BEST. I DO NOT MEAN NAME BRAND. IS THE OPPEN TOP OR THE COMBINATION UNIT THE BEST.? iS A 2 QT. ENEMA BAG LARGE ENOUGH? HOW OFTEN CAN I USE AN ENMA?
| Posted on 04/03 at 06:22 AM
You're more than welcome, Sparky!
I am so glad that you are doing better. Thats' the way to go. However, please make sure to consult with your physician always before following any other advise because he or she knows what best for your particular situation.
I always add green power (Supergreens, Superfood, etc.) into the enema water. Also, I only use an enema two or three times when I am fasting for two or three times per year.
The most important thing is to take probiotics (Dr. Cutler has some of the best, but Dr. Erasmus does also a great one) to restore the good intestinal flora that inhances your immune system and prevents you from getting sick.
As always, do everything in moderation and enjoy your life to its fullest.
| Posted on 04/03 at 04:50 PM
Measure Your Body Mass Index Here!