by Mariana Bozesan
Energy is life. Unfortunately, there is only a limited amount of energy available in the body at any one time. In all metabolic processes, especially those related to weight loss and the correlated detoxification, there is a delicate balance of gaining and using energy. As we grow older we get accustomed to having a reduced amount of energy. Based on our social conditioning, we often think that having less energy than we had as a child is part of the normal process of aging.
However, science tells us that it doesn’t have to be this way and that there are many methods of raising our energy level. With respect to the correlation between energy and obesity, we learn from Bradford Lowell and his co-researcher Bruce Spiegelman that energy “is influenced by environmental temperature and diet” and that “obesity results when energy intake exceeds energy expenditure.”
To lose weight you need to reverse this process and make sure you have plenty of energy to support the elimination processes.
What Robs You of Your Energy?
• The process of digestion. Acid-forming foods such as soft drinks, alcohol, and drugs are particularly taxing on the digestive system. This is why more than 44 percent of Americans take antacids.
• Dealing with poisons. What we eat and drink as well as our environment are mostly contaminated with parasites, bacteria, antibiotics, hormones, herbicides, pesticides, electromagnetic pollution, heavy metals, and other toxic chemicals, which are difficult for the body to withstand and eliminate.
• Lack of appropriate ways to cleanse and detoxify the body. If we ingest more than the body can cope with, it is not able to get rid of accumulated wastes, which in turn requires additional energy expenditure for detoxification. More importantly, it causes the deterioration of health and premature aging.
• Extensive strenuous physical activity. Hard physical work, extreme sports, injuries, and accidents all deprive the body of energy.
• Health imbalances and disease. Healing processes require significant amounts of energy and have top priority in the human body. This is the reason we are not hungry when we are sick and all other body functions are slowed down, requiring us to stay in bed.
• Stress, worries, negative emotions, and mental turmoil. Stress sends the body into a state of anxiety, which uses tremendous levels of energy. We are being prepared to respond to challenges and go to “war” if needed.
• Lack of meaning in life. The absence of a spiritual (but not necessarily religious) life, a life without purpose, which disregards the importance of human relationships, culture, and social responsibility, drains us of energy and life force.
You can give your body the energy it needs to lose weight and become healthy and vibrant in the following ways:
1. By nourishing it with life-giving foods
2. By increasing metabolism through exercise
3. By streamlining the digestive process through proper food combining and enzymes
4. By dealing with and mastering emotions
5. By calming the mind
6. By living a life of purpose and service to ourselves and mankind, which brings meaning and happiness to life
7. By making a habit of healthy living
8. By celebrating and enjoying life
To find out more download the live recording with Mariana Bozesan
WHO IS MARIANA BOZESAN?
A social & serial entrepreneur with more than 25 years of experience, Mariana Bozesan, is an internationally recognized authority on the psychology of Consciousness Leadership and peak performance. An inspiring public speaker, computer scientist, psychologist, and futurist Bozesan, has been a high-tech and clean-tech investor since 1995. Bozesan is also a humanitarian, a philanthropist, and the successful author of the first integral diet books and program called Diet for a New Life.
Through her Consciousness Leadership Model based on Ken Wilber’s AQAL, Bozesan advocates ecologically sustainable human development, socially responsible business practices, and conscious capitalism that bridges personal fulfillment with global sustainability for the benefit of all humanity.
To get a FREE, autographed copy of her book join the Wisdom Circle