How do I lose weight fast?
by Mariana Bozesan
The main secret to losing weight and sustaining it is energy
. The human body needs energy for all metabolic processes especially those related to weight loss and the correlated detoxification. In a healthy body, digestion takes up the largest amount of energy. This is why we are not hungry when we are sick. The body distributes the energy from digestion to the healing process. A healthy body knows best and is the ultimate guide for health and wellbeing.
The first thing we need to do on the way to losing weight fast is to thank our bodies for storing fat. With the manner in which most people in our culture live today, if it weren't for the fat in our bodies we would probably be dead. The body uses fat to protect itself by neutralizing the acidic conditions that are created from the foods we eat, the thoughts we think and from our stressful lifestyle. To be healthy, the human body has to maintain a constant pH of 7.36, just like maintaining a constant body temperature. When the body becomes too acidic, damage will occur if there are not enough minerals or fat to protect it. Here are a few tips on how we lose weight fast and keep it off permanently:
- The fastest way to lose weight is to alkalize the body through high-water content foods such as legumes and low-sugar fruits as well as green leafy vegetables for 70 percent of the diet.
- Furthermore we need to reduce the intake of acid causing foods to a maximum of 30 percent of our overall diet. Acid causing foods include meats, refined carbohydrates such as white bread, white sugar and white rice, dairy products anddesserts. In addition caffeine, alcohol, smoking, negative thoughts and stress create acid in the body.
- The other way to quickly alkalize the body to lose weight is by consuming a green drink throughout the day. The specific amount you should drink varies with your body size but a gallon per day is a good goal. Green drinks are made of water in which superfoods are dissolved. Superfoods are grasses like barley and rye, life-enhancing sea vegetables such as sea whistle, spirulina, and ecklonia and rich green herbs such as rosemary and curcumin. They are healthy phytonutrients, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are available at every health food store, online or at www.sageera.com/shop/. Usually a teaspoon of the superfood powder is added to one quart of water. While a gallon per day sounds like a lot, this much fluid is required to flush out the toxins from the body. Even without the green drink the human body in our industrialized world needs this much water daily to stay healthy. The reason being that we do not consume enough high-water content foods to match the 70% water content of our body.
- The human body will also release the fat it has in storage if it is obtaining adequate supplies of the essential fatty acids it requires to neutralize acidity in the body and to produce healthy cells. Essential fats are found in avocado, flaxseed oil, extra-virgin olive oil, seeds and nuts. There are also special oil blends you can purchase at a health food store, online or at www.sageera.com/shop/ that can ensure you are getting adequate amounts of essential fats in the proper proportions.
- Digestive Enzymes are another way to support and promote permanent weigh loss. Enzymes are catalysts or facilitators for essential chemical processes in the body such as digestion or the immune functioning. Given the life style in the industrialized world and as we grow older, our bodies have less and less enzymes. Without enzymes the human body cannot exist therefore taking enzymes regularly is crucial for our existence. The benefits of enzymes for weight loss are proper digestion, elimination of food cravings, reduced heartburn, gas and bloating, high assimilation of nutrients leading to an early sense of satiation, building health through healthy cells by providing the basics nutritional building blocks, healing of allergies and inflammation, slowing down the aging process, increased metabolism and improved immune system. Enzymes in food are destroyed when the food is overly processed and cooked, so many of us are not getting enough through our diets. We can bring the enzymes in our systems to optimal levels through eating raw foods and by taking supplements.
- The other critical element to losing weight is oxygen. Our cells require oxygen to provide energy to the rest of the body; and the digestive system which manages the elimination process is the single most energy intensive process in the body. So without adequate supplies of oxygen the body cannot create enough energy to eliminate toxins including released fat. Oxygen can be increased in the body through deep breathing and through exercise. This is why, even though it seems like we are using energy when we exercise, that we actually have more energy when we exercise than we have without it.
- The pain and pleasure principle: Learn how to associate more pain to eating junk than to eating healthy foods. Put a photograph you don’t like of yourself on the refrigerator, ask your friends to support you in changing unhealthy habits and celebrate every little success. Your brain will support you because it is human nature to want to avoid pain and gain more pleasure.
You can buy all of the products mentioned here in most health food stores or online. At www.sageera.com/shop/
you can purchase the products that I have researched and tested heavily and found to be the best in the world at this point in time.
Great article. So true about the energy - cats dont eat at all when they're sick and thats a good sign as it helps them heal faster. I completely agree with the raw food approach. I also found that Vitamin D helped me to lose fat quickly, through high quality cod liver oil. Also, drinking clean and filtered water is essential - probably the most important thing of all.
| Posted on 05/16 at 05:08 PM
this is a very detailed article for people who are looking for healthy weight loss.I've truely learnt new things that i can adapt into my daily diets.
| Posted on 07/27 at 01:35 AM
Wow I think now I can loos my weight.
| Posted on 10/23 at 12:48 PM
That's really helpful!Thanks a lot!
| Posted on 04/13 at 11:23 PM
Thanks for sharing!It is useful!
| Posted on 04/26 at 10:05 PM
Measure Your Body Mass Index Here!